Handmade Lavender Dryer Sponges
Conventional dryer sheets contain mysterious ingredients, and can sometimes be expensive. Play it safe and save some money with this reusable DIY containing Lavender oil. Benefit from Lavender’s soothing properties to skin and sweet aroma as you soften clothes and fight off static at the same time.
1 cup hot water
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup baking soda
5–10 drops Lavender oil
5–10 simple sponges
- Combine baking soda and hot water in a glass container with a lid and stir.
- Add vinegar and mix, then add Lavender oil and stir again until all ingredients are combined.
- Fill container with sponges, trimming sponges to fit if needed, and place lid on container.
- To use, shake up container, remove one sponge, wring out slightly, and place in dryer with wet clothes.
- After dryer cycle place sponge back in container and reseal with lid for future use.