DIY Jewelry Polish
Keeping your jewelry bright and shiny doesn’t have to be a hassle anymore. This easy DIY Jewelry Polish made with essential oils can be made at home and can help bring the shine and sparkle back to your favorite accessories.
2 tablespoons baking soda
2 tablespoons salt
10 drops Lime Essential Oil
- Combine salt, baking soda, and essential oil in a small bowl.
- Add jewelry to the bowl.
- Add warm water until your jewelry is covered.
- Let sit for 5–10 minutes.
- Using a toothbrush or cotton pad, scrub your jewelry until shine forms.
- Rinse with warm water and let dry.
Note: Do not use on pearls or costume jewelry.
Always purchase your essential oils from a reputable seller. Natural Daisy recommends Rocky Mountain Oils.